Then there are the Spiders. They live in the shower and like to drop down on you when you least expect it. Skyler thinks I make them up, but I have killed five and vacuumed three. The crappy thing is they are white so they blend in with the shower...
![]() |
| This was after I wiped most of the blood off |
That brings us to the nails. Ellie got under the dresser in our bedroom and was playing around. I couldn't get her to come out so I just left and went about my business cleaning the apartment. A few minutes later I hear the poor girl screaming. So I run back and am trying to figure out what is wrong with her. She wont come out so I realize she must be stuck. I feel around and finally discover that a nail has gone through her cheek and she is pinned against the dresser. I pull my fingers out and there is blood all over them. I couldn't really see how the nail went through so I just had to pull her off... I hope I wasn't the one who ripped her cheek open. But she is doing just fine now and has learned to stay away from the dresser.
Living in Dallas has been quite the experience. But I'm ready for Utah!

Poor Ellie! So sad. I am so excited for you to come home! And I am so proud of your blogging skills right now!
ReplyDelete